Of course, it’s impossible to discuss climate science findings without also being confronted with the endless repetitive cross-fire from the bullhorns of naysayers and their bias driven unidirectional skepticism and disconnected-from-physical-reality lies.
As a result the folks at SkepticalScience.com made a point of studying contrarian claims and then explaining the real science, that climate science “skeptics” consistently choose to ignore.
Republicans have a hubristic confidence in their own self-interest, and because they’ve convinced themselves that they possess God in their back pockets, it’s okay for them to disregard fundamental geophysical evidence and facts. It's lunatic thinking, still here we are.
The real tragedy is that nobody is interested in learning. They only know their personal wants and by their actions and words, they appear to lack intellectual integrity, how else could they so easily refuse to listen, let alone learn lessons, all the while shamelessly repeating the same juvenile nonsense over and over and over again.
What kind of nonsense you ask? Well, take a look,
- It's not happening
- Temp record is unreliable
- Hockey stick is broken
- Dropped stations introduce warming bias
- It's Urban Heat Island effect
- 1934 - hottest year on record
- It's microsite influences
- Satellite error inflated Great Lakes temperatures
- Satellite record is more reliable than thermometers
- It's cooling
- We're heading into an ice age
- It's freaking cold!
- Record snowfall disproves global warming
- 2009-2010 winter saw record cold spells
- Oceans are cooling
- It hasn't warmed since 1998
- Phil Jones says no global warming since 1995
- Global warming stopped in 1998, 1995, 2002, 2007, 2010, ????